Artistic Response: The Global Heartbeat
Margaret Milne rsm, Cheryl Connelly rsm, Teresa Anderson rsm (Aotearoa New Zealand)
Click the full screen icon (far right) on the toolbar to enlarge the booklet. Click on the arrowhead to turn the pages
Click the arrow below to play the heartbeat, a suggested accompaniment
Spanish translation using DeepL Translator. Traducción al español con DeepL Translator
Margaret Milne rsm (left), Cheryl Connelly rsm (middle) and Teresa Anderson rsm (right) are members of Nga Whaea Atawhai o Aotearoa Sisters of Mercy New Zealand.
Margaret has recently returned to Aotearoa New Zealand after 28 years of ministry in South America - 2 in the Altiplano of Peru and 26 in Chile. She invited Cheryl and Teresa to explore with her an artistic response to the theme Earth and Integral Ecology in the local Aotearoa New Zealand, Tonga, Samoa context.
Be aware of what your heart yearns for as you reflect.
Share your Response to this Presentation
You can post a comment on this presentation as a Guest User, or using your facebook, twitter, disqus or google account.
Here's how to post as a Guest User:
- Type your comment in the field 'join the discussion'.
- Click inside the box that says “Name” and type your first and last name.
- Fill in your email. NB: this will not be shared or included with your comment.
- Click the checkbox next to “I’d rather post as a guest.”
- Click the arrow to submit your comment/question.
All Guest User comments are moderated (checked) before being put live