Musings for the Journey
- When did I first hear the word “cosmos”? What did it mean to me then?
- What does the word “cosmos” mean to me today? How much does it matter to me now?
- In what ways does my understanding of cosmos today change my understanding of my relationship with God, with people and with Earth?
In my hearing these voices and seeing these presentations on cosmos:
1. What did I hear and see that matched my own way of thinking and dreaming?
2. What did I hear and see that caused me to feel some resistance?
3. What did I hear and see that I had never been aware of before but makes perfect sense and brings me much hope when I ponder it now?
Opportunities for Sharing:
- Who do I know who would love to see this, or part of this, process?
- How could I get it to them?
- What is something I have read or seen or heard elsewhere that really connects with this process, that's too good to keep to myself? Please send it on to Anne Walsh at email@example.com
Spanish translation using DeepL Translator. Traducción al español con DeepL Translator