Musings for the Journey: Incarnate God in Cosmos and in Person of Jesus
The Rosette Nebula (NGC 2237, Caldwell 49)
Download the complete article (A4) Download the complete article (US Letter) Descargar el artículo completo (Tamaño de papel A4) Descargar el artículo completo (Tamaño carta, EE. UU.)
- Did I ever imagine that the new understanding of the cosmos would deepen and enrich our understanding of the incarnation?
- In what delightful new ways has my understanding of Advent and Christmas grown through exploring this theme?
- How do I now understand God’s intimate presence in all creation?
In my hearing these voices and seeing these presentations on Incarnate God in Cosmos and Person of Jesus:
1. What did I hear and see that matched my own way of thinking and dreaming?
2. What did I hear and see that caused me to feel some resistance?
3. What did I hear and see that I had never been aware of before but makes perfect sense and brings me much hope when I ponder it now?
Opportunities for Sharing:
- Who do I know who would love to see this, or part of this, process?
- How could I get it to them?
- What is something I have read or seen or heard elsewhere that really connects with this process, that's too good to keep to myself? Please send it on to Anne Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org
Spanish translation using DeepL Translator. Traducción al español con DeepL Translator