Musings for the Journey: Incarnate God in Cosmos and in Person of Jesus
- Did I ever imagine that the new understanding of the cosmos would deepen and enrich our understanding of the incarnation?
- In what delightful new ways has my understanding of Advent and Christmas grown through exploring this theme?
- How do I now understand God’s intimate presence in all creation?
In my hearing these voices and seeing these presentations on Incarnate God in Cosmos and Person of Jesus:
1. What did I hear and see that matched my own way of thinking and dreaming?
2. What did I hear and see that caused me to feel some resistance?
3. What did I hear and see that I had never been aware of before but makes perfect sense and brings me much hope when I ponder it now?
Opportunities for Sharing:
- Who do I know who would love to see this, or part of this, process?
- How could I get it to them?
- What is something I have read or seen or heard elsewhere that really connects with this process, that's too good to keep to myself? Please send it on to Anne Walsh at email@example.com
Spanish translation using DeepL Translator. Traducción al español con DeepL Translator