Musings for the Journey: People and Deep Social Change
- What are the important social markers for me of this age in which we live?
- What social changes do I find most challenging?
- In what ways can I continue to help shape a world which responds to 'the cry of Earth and the cry of the Poor'?
In my hearing these voices and seeing these presentations on People and Deep Social Change:
1. What did I hear and see that matched my own way of thinking and dreaming?
2. What did I hear and see that caused me to feel some resistance?
3. What did I hear and see that I had never been aware of before but makes perfect sense and brings me much hope when I ponder it now?
Opportunities for Sharing:
- Who do I know who would love to see this, or part of this, process?
- How could I get it to them?
- What is something I have read or seen or heard elsewhere that really connects with this process, that's too good to keep to myself? Please send it on to Anne Walsh at email@example.com
Spanish translation using DeepL Translator. Traducción al español con DeepL Translator