Musings for the Journey: Mercy and the Degradation of Earth
Photo by Bosco Shots on Unsplash
Thoughts for Musings
Download the complete article (A4) Downloads the complete article (US Letter) Descargar el artículo completo (Tamaño de papel A4) Descargar el artículo completo (Tamaño carta, EE. UU.
- Where, in this pandemic, do I hear the cry of Earth as well as the cry of the most vulnerable people?
- As I reflect on the degradation of Earth in the midst of this COVID-19 pandemic, where do I find hope?
- What change has happened in the life of our Congregation/ Institute during this pandemic that I hope continues after the pandemic ends?
In my hearing these voices and seeing these presentations on Mercy and the Degradation of Earth:
In all the voices – theologian, artist, distinct voice, scientist, minister, global thinker, prayer maker – which voice speaks most passionately to me about Mercy and the degradation of Earth?
In all the voices, which one speaks something that I do not want to hear?
In each voice, what do I learn about Mercy which gives me, and all of us, the courage to go on in our struggle to bring an end to the degradation of Earth?
Opportunities for Sharing:
- Who do I know who would love to see this, or part of this, process?
- How could I get it to them?
- What is something I have read or seen or heard elsewhere that really connects with this process, that's too good to keep to myself?
Please send it on to Anne Walsh at email@example.com
Spanish translation using DeepL Translator. Traducción al español con DeepL Translator