Musings for the Journey: Mercy & the Displacement of Persons
Thoughts for Musings
- Where, in this pandemic, do I hear the cry of the most vulnerable people as well as the cry of Earth?
- As I reflect on the displacement of Persons in the midst of this COVID-19 pandemic, where do I find hope?
- What change has happened in the life of our Congregation/ Institute during this pandemic that I hope continues after the pandemic ends?
In my hearing these voices and seeing these presentations on Mercy and the Displacement of Persons:
In all the voices – theologian, artist, distinct voice, scientist, minister, global thinker, prayer maker – which voice speaks most passionately to me about Mercy and the displacement of persons?
In all the voices, which one speaks something that I do not want to hear?
In each voice, what do I learn about Mercy which gives me, and all of us, the courage to go on in our struggle to bring an end to the displacement of Persons?
Opportunities for Sharing:
- Who do I know who would love to see this, or part of this, process?
- How could I get it to them?
- What is something I have read or seen or heard elsewhere that really connects with this process, that's too good to keep to myself?
Please send it on to Anne Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org
Spanish translation using DeepL Translator. Traducción al español con DeepL Translator