Musings for the Journey
- When did I first hear the term 'mercy'? What did it mean to me then?
- What does the word 'mercy' mean to me today? How much does it matter to me now?
- In what ways does my deepened understanding of mercy in other faith traditions enrich my understanding of mercy in my 'house faith' ?
In my hearing these voices and seeing these presentations on faith traditions and mercy:
1. What did I hear and see that matched my own way of thinking and dreaming?
2. What did I hear and see that caused me to feel some resistance?
3. What did I hear and see that I had never been aware of before but makes perfect sense and brings me much hope when I ponder it now?
Opportunities for Sharing:
- Who do I know who would love to see this, or part of this, process?
- How could I get it to them?
- What is something I have read or seen or heard elsewhere that really connects with this process, that's too good to keep to myself? Please send it on to Anne Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org
Spanish translation using DeepL Translator. Traducción al español con DeepL Translator