Musings for the Journey: New Foundations in Mercy
- Where have I shifted in my understanding and consciousness during this time of the pandemic?
- As I reflect with new awareness of our global interdependence, how can I announce hope in response to the injustices and vulnerabilities I still see and hear?
- What change has happened in the life of our Congregation/ Institute during this pandemic that I hope continues after the pandemic ends?
In my hearing these voices and seeing these presentations on New Foundations in Mercy:
In all the voices – theologian, artist, distinct voice, scientist, minister, global thinker, prayer maker – which voice speaks most passionately to me about New Foundations in Mercy?
In all the voices, which one speaks something that I do not want to hear?
In each voice, what do I learn about Mercy which gives me, and all of us, the courage to go on in our struggle to bring about New Foundations in Mercy?
Opportunities for Sharing:
- Who do I know who would love to see this, or part of this, process?
- How could I get it to them?
- What is something I have read or seen or heard elsewhere that really connects with this process, that's too good to keep to myself?
Please send it on to Anne Walsh at email@example.com
Spanish translation using DeepL Translator. Traducción al español con DeepL Translator