Musings for the Journey: Presence in Ministry & Community
Download the complete article (A4) Download the complete article (US Letter) Descargar el artículo completo (Tamaño de papel A4) Descargar el artículo completo (Tamaño carta, EE. UU.)
- Where have I shifted in my understanding and consciousness of community during this time of the pandemic?
- In what ways has my appreciation of my ministry grown through exploring this theme during this pandemic time?
- How do I now understand the link between ‘community’ and ‘ministry’?
In my hearing these voices and seeing these presentations on the Presence of Ministry & Community:
In all the voices – theologian, artist, distinct voice, scientist, minister, global thinker, prayer maker – which voice speaks most passionately to me about being present in ministry & community?
In all the voices, which one speaks something that I do not want to hear about being present in ministry & community?
In each voice, what do I learn about how I see community most clearly and most present in my life and in my ministry?
Opportunities for Sharing:
- Who do I know who would love to see this, or part of this, process?
- How could I get it to them?
- What is something I have read or seen or heard elsewhere that really connects with this process, that's too good to keep to myself?
Please send it on to Anne Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org