Musings for the Journey: Presence of/with/to God
- Is one image of the presence of God as Creator, or as Jesus, or as the Spirit more real to me at this time in my life?
- How do I imagine God when I am sad or worrying, when I am happy or joyful, when I am angry or disturbed?
- Does my image of God affect the way I enjoy my life and carry out my ministry?
In my hearing these voices and seeing these presentations on Presence of/with/to God:
In all the voices – theologian, artist, distinct voice, scientist, minister, global thinker, prayer maker – which voice speaks most passionately to me about the presence of God in my life?
In all the voices, which one speaks something that I do not want to hear about God’s presence among us and on Earth?
In each voice, what do I learn about how I see God most clearly and most present in my life and in my ministry?
Opportunities for Sharing:
- Who do I know who would love to see this, or part of this, process?
- How could I get it to them?
- What is something I have read or seen or heard elsewhere that really connects with this process, that's too good to keep to myself?
Please send it on to Anne Walsh at email@example.com