Musings for the Journey: Presence of/with/to God
- Is one image of the presence of God as Creator, or as Jesus, or as the Spirit more real to me at this time in my life?
- How do I imagine God when I am sad or worrying, when I am happy or joyful, when I am angry or disturbed?
- Does my image of God affect the way I enjoy my life and carry out my ministry?
Download the complete article (A4) Download the complete article (US Letter) Descargar el artículo completo (Tamaño de papel A4) Descargar el artículo completo (Tamaño carta, EE. UU.
In my hearing these voices and seeing these presentations on Presence of/with/to God:
In all the voices – theologian, artist, distinct voice, scientist, minister, global thinker, prayer maker – which voice speaks most passionately to me about the presence of God in my life?
In all the voices, which one speaks something that I do not want to hear about God’s presence among us and on Earth?
In each voice, what do I learn about how I see God most clearly and most present in my life and in my ministry?
Opportunities for Sharing:
- Who do I know who would love to see this, or part of this, process?
- How could I get it to them?
- What is something I have read or seen or heard elsewhere that really connects with this process, that's too good to keep to myself?
Please send it on to Anne Walsh at email@example.com