Musings for the Journey: Presence to Self & Others
- Where have I shifted in my understanding and appreciation of others during this time of the pandemic?
- In what ways has my knowledge of myself grown through exploring this theme during this pandemic time?
- How do I now understand the relationship between ‘self’ and ‘others’?
In my hearing these voices and seeing these presentations on Presence to Self & Others:
In all the voices – theologian, artist, distinct voice, scientist, minister, global thinker, prayer maker – which voice speaks most passionately to me about being present to self & others?
In all the voices, which one speaks something that I do not want to hear about being present to self & others?
In each voice, what do I learn about how I see others most clearly and most present in my life and in my ministry?
Opportunities for Sharing:
- Who do I know who would love to see this, or part of this, process?
- How could I get it to them?
- What is something I have read or seen or heard elsewhere that really connects with this process, that's too good to keep to myself?
Please send it on to Anne Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org