Musings for the Journey: Compassionate Heart
- Where, in this pandemic, am I called to have a compassionate heart?
- As I reflect on the cries of the most vulnerable people as well as the cry of Earth, what fills my heart?
- How has this pandemic shifted my understanding and consciousness of my commitment to mercy?
In my hearing these voices and seeing these presentations on Compassionate Heart:
In all the voices – theologian, artist, distinct voice, scientist, minister, global thinker, prayer maker – which voice speaks most passionately to me about having a compassionate heart?
In all the voices, which one speaks something that I do not want to hear about a compassionate heart?
In each voice, what do I learn about the importance of having a compassionate heart in my life and in my ministry?
Opportunities for Sharing:
- Who do I know who would love to see this, or part of this, process?
- How could I get it to them?
- What is something I have read or seen or heard elsewhere that really connects with this process, that's too good to keep to myself?
Please send it on to Anne Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org
Spanish translation using DeepL Translator. Traducción al español con DeepL Translator