Musings for the Journey: Contemplative Seeing
- Where have I shifted in my understanding and appreciation of contemplative seeing during this pandemic?
- In what ways has my knowledge of myself grown through exploring this theme during this pandemic time?
- How does contemplative seeing nourish my connections with Earth and people?
In my hearing these voices and seeing these presentations on Contemplative Seeing:
In all the voices – theologian, artist, distinct voice, scientist, minister, global thinker, prayer maker – which voice speaks most passionately to me about contemplative seeing?
In all the voices, which one speaks something that I do not want to hear about contemplative seeing?
In each voice, what do I learn about how I see contemplatively in my life and in my ministry?
Opportunities for Sharing:
- Who do I know who would love to see this, or part of this, process?
- How could I get it to them?
- What is something I have read or seen or heard elsewhere that really connects with this process, that's too good to keep to myself?
Please send it on to Anne Walsh at email@example.com