Musings for the Journey: Creating Circles & Culture of Mercy
- What do the words 'culture of mercy' mean to me today?
- Where, in this pandemic, am I called to create circles with a culture of mercy?
- How has this pandemic shifted my understanding and consciousness of the need to create circles with a culture of mercy?
In my hearing these voices and seeing these presentations on Creating Circles & Culture of Mercy:
In all the voices – theologian, artist, distinct voice, scientist, minister, global thinker, prayer maker – which voice speaks most passionately to me about creating circles & culture of mercy?
In all the voices, which one speaks something that I do not want to hear about creating circles & culture of mercy?
In each voice, what do I learn about the importance of creating circles & culture of mercy in my life and in my ministry?
Opportunities for Sharing:
- Who do I know who would love to see this, or part of this, process?
- How could I get it to them?
- What is something I have read or seen or heard elsewhere that really connects with this process, that's too good to keep to myself?
Please send it on to Anne Walsh at email@example.com
Spanish translation using DeepL Translator. Traducción al español con DeepL Translator