Musings for the Journey: Mercying
- When did I first hear the term 'mercying'? How did I understand it then?
- What does the word 'mercying' mean to me today? How has it deepened my call to mercy?
- How has this pandemic shifted my understanding and consciousness of my call to 'mercying'?
In my hearing these voices and seeing these presentations on Mercying:
In all the voices – theologian, artist, distinct voice, scientist, minister, global thinker, prayer maker – which voice speaks most passionately to me about having mercying?
In all the voices, which one speaks something that I do not want to hear about mercying?
In each voice, what do I learn about the importance of mercying in my life and in my ministry?
Opportunities for Sharing:
- Who do I know who would love to see this, or part of this, process?
- How could I get it to them?
- What is something I have read or seen or heard elsewhere that really connects with this process, that's too good to keep to myself?
Please send it on to Anne Walsh at email@example.com
Spanish translation using DeepL Translator. Traducción al español con DeepL Translator