Filter By Type
- DVDs / Videos
- CDs / Audio Tapes
Filter By Category
- Catherine McAuley: Biography
- Catherine McAuley: Writings and Sayings
- Catherine McAuley: Spirituality
- Sisters of Mercy
- Ireland: Individual Sisters
- Ireland: Foundations
- Ireland: Specific Ministries
- Great Britain: Individual Sisters
- Great Britain: Foundations
- Great Britain: Specific Ministries
- North America: Individual Sisters
- North America: Foundations
- North America: Specific Ministries
- Australia: Individual Sisters
- Australia: Foundations
- Australia: Specific Ministries
- New Zealand: Individual Sisters
- New Zealand: Foundations
- New Zealand: Specific Ministries
- Sisters of Mercy: Africa
- Sisters of Mercy: The Caribbean and Central and South America
- Sisters of Mercy: Asia and Pacific Region
- Spirituality, in General
- Religious Life
- Communal Prayer and Liturgy
- Mercy Spirituality and Ministry
- History of Sisters of Mercy, in General
- Church History
- Biblical Studies
- Social Service and Social Justice
- Health Care and Care of the Sick
- Canon Law
- Crimean War
- For Younger Readers
- General Interest
- Show MoreLess
Submit a Bibliographical Item
Submit a book or article written by or about the Sister of Mercy
The following is an attempt to list all the published books, articles and multimedia productions by or about the Sisters of Mercy since the founding of the Congregation in 1831.
Ruth: An Earth Bible Commentary
England, 23 July 2020
Mother Xavier Maguire: A Woman of Faith and Vision
Geelong, Victoria 2019
Eastern Hospitals and English Nurses: A Narrative of Twelve Months’ Experience in the Hospitals of Koulali and Scutari
London: Hurst and Blackett, 1856.
Geraldine: A Tale of Conscience. 3 Vols
London: Dolman, 1837-1839.
Melbourne: Mercy Secondary Schools Principals’ Association, 1980.
Frances Warde and the First Sisters of Mercy
New York: Farrar, Straus & Cudahy, 1960.
A fierce tenderness: Florence Nightingale encounters the Sisters of Mercy
Eds. V. Bullough, B. Bullough, & M. P. Stanton. Florence Nightingale and her Era: A collection of new scholarship. 274-287.
The Friendship of Florence Nightingale and Mary Clare Moore
Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press, 1999.
Careful Nursing: A model for contemporary nursing practice
The Crimean Journals of the Sisters of Mercy, 1854-56
Dublin: Four Courts Press, 2004.
Mercy International Reflection Process Guide Book
Melbourne, Australia: Sisters of Mercy, 2018
The Sisters of Mercy as Crimean War Nurses
Printed doctoral dissertation.