Elizabeth A. Johnson CSJ
Videos to assist with Stage Three of the International Reflection Process: Engaging with the Wisdom of the Tradition
Elizabeth A. Johnson CSJ is University Distinguished Professor of Theology at Fordham University in New York City, where she teaches in both undergraduate and graduate programs.
Elizabeth’s main areas of study focus on the mystery of God, Jesus Christ, science and religion, the problem of suffering, creation and ecology, Mary and the saints, and issues related to justice for women.
Video of full Interview with Elizabeth A. Johnson CSJ (45:31)
Video interview with Elizabeth A. Johnson CSJ by topic:
Click on a link below to locate a short video on a specific topic
1. The Cry of the Earth and the Cry of the Poor 00:00
2. Texts and Traditions 01:57
3. Science and Theology 04:34
4. Creation and Incarnation 11:35
5. Areas of Concern – Environmental Devastation 16:49
6. Areas of Concern – Water 22:12
7. Teaching and Writings 23:51
8. Reflections and Hopes 32:22