Sheila Curran RSM
Videos to assist with Stage Three of the International Reflection Process: Engaging with the Wisdom of the Tradition
Sheila Curran RSM is a member of the Congregation of the Sisters of Mercy, Northern province, Ireland. She is Justice Coordinator for the Conference of Religious of Ireland (CORI) and the Irish Missionary union (IMU).
Sheila's ministry and research has been shaped by her experience of living and working in Peru, particularly her involvement with the Institute Bartolome de las Casa, a non-governmental social justice and human rights organisation founded by the liberation theologian Gustavo Gutiérrez.
Video of full Interview with Sheila Curran RSM (34:41)
Video interview with Sheila Curran RSM by topic:
Click on a link below to locate a short video on a specific topic
1. Colonisation and Marginalisation 00:00
2. The Cry of the Earth and the Cry of the Poor 02:58
3. Traditions - Teachings 12:39
4. Gospel Texts 16:34
5. Resources, Power and Access 24:16
6. Reflections on the Process 30:51
7. Reflections on the Process-Spanish 34:38