'Jesus Breathes the Spirit': Kathleen Rushton rsm
Kathleen Rushton rsm explores the story of the risen Jesus breathing the Spirit on the disciples in John 20:19-31 and invites us to reflect on participating in God’s creation.
Sr Kathleen writes: ‘Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take . . . but by the moments that take our breath away.” These words attributed to Maya Angelou, the American poet, singer and civil rights activist, relate the experience of awe and wonder as being intimately connected with our breath and with fullness of life…’
Messages to: Kathleen Rushton rsm
'Every Breath is Resurrection': LCWR
‘We enter this Easter season aware of the many throughout the world who are struggling for breath. May our prayer be an act of solidarity with them as together we celebrate the smallest signs of resurrection within and around us.’
Share your Response to Kathleen's Reflection
You can post a comment on this presentation as a Guest User, or using your facebook, twitter, disqus or google account.
Here's how to post as a Guest User:
- Type your comment in the field 'join the discussion'.
- Click inside the box that says “Name” and type your first and last name.
- Fill in your email. NB: this will not be shared or included with your comment.
- Click the checkbox next to “I’d rather post as a guest.”
- Click the arrow to submit your comment/question.
All Guest User comments are moderated (checked) before being put live