A Guide to the Mercy International Reflection Process Now Available
Editor: Among the features of the MIRP section on the new Mercyworld.org website is the inclusion of a 32 page (including cover) digital format full colour Guide to the Mercy International Reflection Process, edited by Adele Howard rsm (MIRP Co-ordinator ISMAPNG).
Sr Adele was asked by the six Mercy Leaders of the Asia Pacific Region to produce this publication when the Leaders met at Parramatta towards the end of 2017.
The Guide is intended to be used in the Asia Pacific Region and to be available in print and digital format globally to all groups or group leaders who might want to work with the theme of the Cry of Earth and the Cry of the Poor and all the related themes emphasised throughout Laudato Si'.
Online the Guide is presented using the ISSUU digital publishing platform. This enables:
- the Guide to be instantly available to active readers around the world
- the Process to keep its integrity online
- the Reader to turn the pages of the Guide, just like a 'real' book
- the Guide to be enlarged to full screen
- the pages of the Guide to be searched for the use of particular words or terms
Messages to: Adele Howard rsm