Mercy International Association
The new format of the Mercy World Newsletter is a reminder to us that the Mercy International Association is a simple and flexible international structure which enables Mercies worldwide to connect together for mission. Because of Mercy International Association
- Mercy International Centre (MIC) tells and promotes the story of Catherine, her vision, her charism, and the enduring message of living the gospel through service of those who are poor, sick and uneducated;
- The Cause for Catherine’s Canonisation promotes global knowledge and recognition of the life of an outstanding and memorable Christian woman;
- The Mercy International Justice Network (MIJN) speaks with a global voice on matters of respect for human dignity and potential;
- Mercy Global Concern (MGC) provides opportunities for Mercy values to be considered at United Nations;
- Mercy International Association Communications Group (MIACOM) provides online resources for Mercy communication;
- The Mercy International Archives Committee actively ensures that archival and scholarly resources are available for telling Catherine’s story and the Mercy story.
- International Mercy Gatherings on matters of global importance to Mercy people focus energies for the contemporary expression of the Mercy story.
Ethel M Bignell MIA Administration