Rights of workers and the unemployed: October Prayer Intention of Pope Francis
We are all invited to join with Pope Francis and his worldwide prayer network in praying this month's intention: Rights of workers and the unemployed
Text of the October video:
“We should always remember the dignity and rights of those who work, condemn situations in which that dignity and those rights are violated, and help to ensure authentic progress by man and society.
Let us pray that all workers may receive respect and protection of their rights, and that the unemployed may receive the opportunity to contribute to the common good.”.
View Previous 2017 prayer intentions:
- September intention: Parishes at the service of mission
- August intention: Artists
- July intention: Those Distant from the Christian faith
- June intention: Ending the arms trade
- May intention: Christians of Africa
- April intention: Youth
- March intention: Support for Persecuted Christians
- February intention: Welcome the Needy
- January intention: Christians serving humanity